24 April 2005

box of water


pi and coffee; they live in a box of water

I just spent about half an hour reading some of my dreams from the past month or so. My subconscious brain comes up with some weird shit; much of it way more interesting and strange than things I could expect from ye old waking brain. This, of course, is the main reason why I have become diligent in typing out as much as i can remember (with details, mind) as soon as i awake. (i usually just type it up and save it, and sometimes don't read them until days or weeks later.) I am hoping that in this way i will tap into the strange-brain resource. If i can ever make images that remotely compare, I will be free.
(not sure exactly what that means...it sounds very new age-- but that's what came out. it must make sense.)

No comments: