04 November 2005

*trip photos*

Some of you impatient lovelies have been pestering me about photos.
Enough!
I have finally sorted through them and put some on one of those annoying photo-sharing websites. The link is to the right [UK TRIP PHOTOS] and it goes to a slide show which unfortunately begins with a ridiculous shot of the 'tards (and duty-free whisky!) in the Palace Court *petite* room on day one. I do wish they'd have just provided the link instead of making me send a rather irritating spam email from their site, but that's marketing for you. (Can you tell I'm not a fan of these photo web sites?)
Anyway-- enjoy.
And now, I really have a million other things to do; none of which will I be doing immediately, however, as I think I will have some cous cous instead. It is four in the morning and I'm wide awake.

No comments: