21 June 2007

forms & structures

challenges, and opportunities.

The fishes' tank water is cloudy, and has been so for a couple of weeks now. Today it appears to be a little better, but I have yet to unravel the mystery of what's causing it.

Lately viewing:
BBC Brain Story documentary series
PBS Guns, Germs and Steel

Lately reading:
The Alientist, by Caleb Carr
The Dance of Time, by Michael Judge
A Guide to Heraldry, by Ottfried Neubecker

For a group show in Chelsea in which I will be exhibiting some small paintings, I have decided upon a series of saint Icons, after the manner of the Middle Ages (but more in the style of my Grotesques).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz,

I hope this helps.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Freshwater-Aquarium-3216/cloudy-water-12.htm

Bored at work again, can you tell?

Chris

electrofork said...

Thanks Chris! I will have a look...

electrofork said...

Oh, and by the way, thank you for reminding me that i have a blog!